Thursday, May 19, 2011

CindySezSew

Hello out there, new friends in blogland!  Glad you've found my blog - hope you'll enjoy the tutorials I will have for you on 10 needle machine embroidery, easy serger projects like a ten-minute table runner, and ideas for enjoying your sew hobby even more with charitable giving!   These are things that we do on a regular basis where I work, sew ...if you're in Bismarck, North Dakota come on down to J&R Vacuum and Sewing at 223 East Main to visit with me personally - can't wait to meet you!

Cindy

2 comments:

Linda said...

I hear wonderful things about your shop from Mary Ann! It will be nice to keep up with your endeavors through your blog!

Darla said...

CindySezSew! Love the name! I am looking forward to keeping up with you.

Although, I have little time to sew during the school year I live among quilters. It is hard not to be inspired by them. Sew...I am planning to start a quilt this summer, dividing my time between painting and sewing. I may even combine the two at some point!